Personal Photography Mentorship
In this 2 hours personal photography mentorship session, you can either learn a specific skill; seek our strategic guidance; or do a photoshoot organized by us, just for you.
Learn Personally or Worldwide from our mentors in Sydney
You are welcome to visit our studios for in-person sessions (after complying with any COVID requirements and if there are no lock-downs) or conduct the session via Zoom.
What can you use your “personal photography mentorship session” for?
- Learning Basics of Photography (when you want to learn at your own pace – very fast or very slow)
- Strategic guidance like Pricing / Portfolio Review / Genre Selection / Sales and Marketing Niches
- Learning Specific Retouching or Post Processing Skills
- Learning Advanced Photographic Techniques and Skills
- Learning Advanced Studio Lighting
- Co-Shooting with Avs, where he arranges a concept, styling, models, and studio/location for you.
For any questions or queries prior to booking please email us at “email@example.com”
YOUR PHOTOGRAPHY MENTOR
Avs is the founder of IIFP and has been a well-known photographer trainer in Dubai & Sydney. He gave up his commercial practice to focus solely on photography education a few years back and he now conducts regular workshops via IIFP.com.au & meetup.com and has also designed IIFP’s unique professional photography courses that are delivered face to face in classroom formats and also online.
Visit Avs’ personal website here.
RECORDED ON REQUEST
Please note that this workshop may be recorded at your request. For more online workshops, please check our workshops page here.